Thursday, March 27, 2008

PayPal

Do you like or dislike PayPal? Have you ever experienced a problem, (as a buyer or seller). PayPal is a online payment services company, allowing you to quickly make or a receive a payment. PayPal offers a protection service, and by agreeing to become a member of the site they have the power to withdraw funds from your account without your consent. Has this ever happen to you? Have you ever had a problem with a seller, and needed PayPal's help to get your money back? Many times PayPal charges fee's for an investigation, and is not always reliable in helping you. I have had my fair share of problems, and lost hundreds of dollars in the process!!! (Paypal is too powerful)

1 comment:

polo said...

Pay pall made a big mustake by joinning bill me latter. I also made that mistake by excepting credit from bill me later. they put 2 hard inquiries on my credit report in the last 3 months and when i disputed this with them tha said to contact the credit agencies to dispute. DO NOT join or accept any credit with bill me later or pay pall They will check your credit without your consent and drop your score.